Northern Arizona 1.79 Acre Land For Sale in Williams, 60 miles from the Grand Canyon – (Coconino County)
BUY TODAY For
as Little as $3,000.00
Official Address is 3215 S Laguna Dr, Williams AZ 86046.
This 1.79 acre property is located in Williams, Arizona. Williams is a city in northern Arizona. It’s known as a gateway to Grand Canyon National Park via the Grand Canyon Railway. Historic Route 66 has Americana-style shops and restaurants dating back to the early 1900s. It’s home to the Route 66 Zipline and Pete’s Route 66 Gas Station Museum, featuring highway memorabilia. To the east, Bearizona Wildlife Park has bears, mountain goats, bison and birds of prey. This property is perfect for RV enthusiast or if you just like easy access to the beautiful north country of Arizona. Address is 3215 S Laguna Dr, Williams AZ 86046
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $3,536.00 (with financing); $3,000.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Williams, AZ
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 501-22-032
- Size: 1.79 AC
- Short Legal: GRAND CANYON UNIT 05 Sixteenth: NW Quarter: NW Section: 29 Township: 26N Range: 03E CANYON VISTA HGTS (GRAND CANYONSUB #5) LOT 32
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Flat - Few Trees
- Road Access: Dirt Road - Maintained
- Electricity: Please check with county
- Water: Please check with county 928-779-7637
- Sewer: Please check with county
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $19.00
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
From Main Road
How far is Grand Canyon from Williams?
Nearby Grand Canyon
Attractions around the Area
Pete’s Route 66 Gas Station Museum
Beautiful area for camping and hiking!
In Area In The Winter