Over-Sized Lot 1.25-Acre Residential Lot For Sale In Wintersburg, AZ, Near Buckeye South of The I-10 In The Path of Growth For The Phoenix Greater Area
BUY TODAY For
as Little as $11,000.00
Be sure to check out this LARGE 1.25-Acre residential lot located near Wintersburg, AZ near Buckeye and in the path of the Phoenix greater area. Phoenix is planned to grow in this direction and Buckeye has been labeled one of the fasted growing cities in Arizona. According to an article in the Arizona Republic: “Buckeye, has been annexing so much land it’s about to rival Phoenix in sheer size. Its small downtown is still south of Interstate 10, but now its northern boundary stretches along the White Tanks so far that Buckeye is almost butting up to Wickenburg.” Knowing this, large developers have already started breaking ground on developments large enough for over 300,000 people to live in the area west of the White Tank mountains, pushing almost all new development in the greater Phoenix area deep into the West Valley (where this property is located). Do your research on the parcel and area and own land here before it gets too expensive.
What's Happening in Maricopa County, Arizona?
Phoenix is a rapidly growing city and the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warmer climate, it boasts the 5th largest multi-city metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spas and resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, two wildlife zoos, and amusement parks around the Valley. All of this and more is just a short car ride away and will only get closer.
- The cost of living in Phoenix is 4% lower than the Arizona average.
- The cost of living in Phoenix is 7% lower than the national average.
- The cost of housing in Phoenix is 9% lower than the national average.
Further expansion west includes the city of Belmont, AZ. This new concept ‘smart-city’ will be adding 80,000 housing units, retail locations, public schools, and office, retail, and industrial areas. With Arizona’s low-regulation policy, Belmont will be at the forefront of technological testing and advancement, drawing residents from around the country. The new plans also call for a 5-mile corridor of the proposed Interstate 11 expansion running from Phoenix to Las Vegas to cut through Belmont, creating additional opportunities for those in the area.
The area will only continue to grow and expand, making Tonopah right on the edge of the Phoenix of tomorrow.
Local Hot Spots
Attractions & Other Information
There are many places to go and things to see in the area. Among these are:Arizona Chamber Symphony
- Arizona Chamber Symphony
- Arizona Opera (also in Tucson)
- Arizona Science Center
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Chandler Center for the Arts
- Heard Museum of Anthropology and Primitive Arts
- Grady Gammage Auditorium (at ASU)
- Nelson Fine Arts Center (at ASU)
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Phoenix Symphony
- Phoenix Zoo
- Shemer Art Center
- Symphony Hall
- Taliesin West, former summer home of famed architect, Frank Lloyd Wright
SPORTS & RECREATION
Outdoor recreation abounds in the area. Among the offerings are:
- The Arizona Cardinals (NFL Football)
- Phoenix Suns (NBA Basketball)
- Phoenix Mercury (WNBA Basketball)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (Major League Baseball)
- Phoenix Coyotes (NHL Hockey)
- Arizona Rattlers (Arena Football)
- Cactus League (professional baseball spring training)
- Professional golf tournaments during the season
- Phoenix Greyhound Park Racing
- Phoenix International Raceway
- Golf Courses - 25 within 15 minutes
- The Fiesta Bowl
- Sun Devil Stadium
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $12,964.00 (with financing); $11,000.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Maricopa
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Tonopah, AZ
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 506-42-027Y
- Size: 1.25 Acres
- Short Legal: S2 NE4 SW4 NW4 NW4 SEC 27 1N 6W
- Zoning: VACANT UNDETERMINED RURAL NON-SUBDIVI
- Terrain: Flat-No Trees
- Road Access: Unpaved Road - maintained
- Electricity: Call APS Electric 602-371-3614 or 800-240-2014 for any questions
- Water: CAll AWEBB Services 480) 610-8741 or Mule Services 623-810-1850
- Sewer: Please contact Maricopa Zoning and Planning: (602) 506-3301
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $38.00