SunnyLand Classified ListingThis property is not owned by SunnyLand, if you're interested in this property,
please click here to contact the owner of this property.
VALENTINE’S DAY SALE! 4.77ac – The Experience of Three National Parks Surrounding You!
VALENTINE’S SALE DETAILS:
Property price was originally $29,990. However, the price for this property has been reduced to $26,990! (YOU SAVE $3,000!)
(***Valentine’s Day Promotion only valid for the month of February, so act fast!***)
A Quick Glance at the Competition…
Land for Sale in Fresno County, California – Squaw Valley Area – 4.77 Acres – The Experience of Three National Parks Surrounding You!
For our FULL list of bargain properties, visit our website:
(*Don’t forget to call us if you have questions about the parcel! We’d be very happy to help you out. Call us at 1-888-616-9590 OR Text us at 1-626-263-0636*)
Imagine being the owner of land within striking distance of world-famous attractions and sights! This property is right in the middle of it all! Just minutes away is the world-famous Squaw Valley Ski Resort! Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks are both less than an hour away! You can almost smell the scent of the pine forests which surround the parks and the nearby Sequoia National Forest. Less than two hours gets you to the entrance of Yosemite National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls, scenic view and hiking trails.
Boating, fishing and water sports catch your interest? You are within an hour of Pine Flat Lake, known as one of California’s great lakes! Millerton Lake, also one of California’s great lakes, is only an hour away. And for those interested in big-city life, both San Francisco and Los Angeles are less than four hours away.
- Power/Electricity is located at your parcel!
- Your lot is Buildable!
- An HOA protects your investment value!
Here are some of the MANY things to do in the area:
- Fishing and water sports are available, with Pine Flat Lake and Millerton Lake less than an hour away.
- Explore Yosemite National Park’s hiking trails, waterfalls and camping sites
- Kings Canyon’s beauty includes one of the deepest river gorges in North America!
- Sequoia National Park features the Sequoia redwood trees, the most massive trees on earth!
- The City of Fresno is only a 49-minute drive away for those getaways to city lifestyle filled with endless possibilities!
INTRODUCING… OUR SIMPLE BUYING PROCESS!
At Land Sales America, we believe in buying property… the EASY way! We specialize in land-buying for the LAZY! Why have headaches buying property when you don’t have to? We’d like to describe our buying process as… “Satisfyingly simple!”
Our land-buying process is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Reserve your parcel and answer a few simple questions.
2) Look over the documents, authorize and mail to a reputable title company that we work with.
3) Approve escrow documents. That’s it!
Give us a Call! 888-616-9590 (“Ask for Paul”)
OR, shoot us a Text at (626) 263-0636
- Sale Price: A VERY Low $26,990 (*Only for the month of February!*)
- Property APN#: 190-251-01
- Easy Financing is available! ($395 per month, RIGHT NOW ONLY $6,000 down payment!)
- HUGE Discount price for Cash Sale! Call us for details!
For more pictures and information about this property, please visit our website (www.Land-Sales-America.com) to gain access to all of our bargain properties.
Once you are at our Home Page, please click on the link for the “4.77ac – The Experience of Three National Parks Surrounding You!” parcel ad. You will find more parcel pictures there on our website.
Our phone number is: 1-888-616-9590. Please call or e-mail us with any questions you may have. Thank you!
- Land for sale in Fresno County
- Land for sale in Fresno County ca
- Farms for sale in Fresno County
- Ranches for sale in Fresno County
- Fresno County Land
- Fresno County Land for sale
|Down Payment||Monthly Payment||Sale Price||Interest Rate||Term Length|
- Status: Available
- Sale Price: $ 26,990
- State: California
- County: Fresno
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 190-251-01
- Size: 4.77 Acres
- Short Legal: 4.77 AC LOT 66 BONADELLE SIERRA HIGHLANDS
- Terrain: Hills
- Road Access: Paved Road
- Electricity: 92
- Current Annual Taxes: $ 599
Far Satellite Photo
Looking at Parcel From East
Looking at Parcel From North
Looking at Parcel From South
Looking at Parcel From West
Squaw Valley, CA
Our Contact Info
Contact The Seller
This is a classified listing please contact Paul Young by phone at (888) 616-9590, by email at young.paul888yahoo.com.